- Категория проекта: Новое предприятие
- Стадия реализации: Идея бизнеса
- Телефон контактный: +7 (324) 532-43-24
- Страна: Азербайджан
- Добавлено: 22.11.2019 05:51
- Истекает: 345 дней, 20 часов
Heat up to 282 degrees
Anti-wear and resistant cut
Light and easy to carry
Not easy to break down
Do not melt
Good insulation and anti-aging
Mainly used Kitchen oven and Hot stove
Gloves material for mechanical injuries
(1) Wire — common stainless steel wire, there are chrome wire, mainly used to make cut resistant gloves. This kind of material has the strongest cutting resistance and is easy to clean, but it is heavy and inconvenient to use.
(2) Synthetic yarns such as Kevlar, Spectra, etc. — are also good synthetic cut resistant materials. Although they are not as resistant to cutting as metal wires, they are lightweight, comfortable to use, and have been improved and processed. Some products are also resistant to cut products The highest standard.
(3) Nitrile (with fabric lining) — Anti-wear and anti-puncture performance, flexible and comfortable to use.
(4) Natural latex (with fabric lining) — Excellent flexibility, particularly flexible, with some abrasion, tear and cut resistance.
(5) PVC (with fabric lining) — can provide some wear and puncture protection, if the material is thick, but also can have some anti-cutting ability, but not tear-resistant.
(6) Leather — natural material, through a variety of tanning treatment, has a unique performance. Skin can be divided into: leather, which has the advantages of comfortable, durable, breathable wear-resistant, chrome torn treatment, more durable, but also resistant to high temperatures; pigskin, large pores, the best breathability, after washing can still be very good Of the soft, but will not harden; sheepskin, is the most comfortable, most durable and anti-wear the best performance, but because the price is too expensive, generally only used in the touch of the higher industry demand.
Choose a skill
A look: through the cortex surface texture and pores to identify the finest lambskin; sheep’s skin through the section of the fiber to see the flexible sheepskin fiber!
Second smell: especially after the first hand-polished lambskin, leather smell more strong; however, those with leather or leather gloves are usually with the smell of chemical paint!
Three touch: top lambskin outer layer is very smooth, the inner layer of sheepskin fragrance is very delicate, fit the skin is also super-fine and comfortable, but the chemical fiber or cotton even harder!
Four burning: the real lambskin and leather and other natural leather like burning after leaving the ash can easily twist with a finger into the powder, while emitting the smell of protein (such as egg charred), a scent; but the skin with Imitation leather or plastic burnt pungent taste!
These sophisticated neural networks allow us to detect cold, heat, pain, etc. within a few microseconds, and even feel tiny vibrations with only an amplitude of hair. From the day of birth, the hand does not stop the activity, and at the end of life, the hand can perform an average of 250 million times. However, we often neglect the importance of our hands and neglect their proper protection so that hand injuries account for 20% of all types of work-related accidents that result in incapacity. This shows that the correct choice and use of protective equipment is necessary. Hand protection Hand is one of the most delicate and dense organs in human organs. It consists of 27 bones, accounting for 1/4 of the total number of human bones, and muscle, blood vessels and nerves are extremely astonishingly complex distribution and organization, only a few meters per square centimeter of the capillary length of the fingertips, nerves Up to thousands of distal.
Types of Hand Injuries Types of hand injuries can be divided into three categories from the larger aspect.
Traumatic injuries such as hand injuries are caused by mechanical causes of bone, muscle or tissue damage, from severed fingers, fractures to minor skin injuries and so on. Such as the use of sharp-edged tools, the manipulation of some large knives, sharp machines or instruments, can cause hand cuts and so on; handling, the use of spindles, nails, screwdrivers, chisels, Sprained into the machinery will be sprained, crushed and even rolled off your fingers.
Contact dermatitis such injuries are mainly on the hands of the skin damage. Light, resulting in dry skin, peeling, itching, severe swelling, blisters, herpes, scarring. This injury is caused by long-term exposure to acid, alkali aqueous solution, detergents, disinfectants, or exposure to toxic chemicals, biological substances, suffering from electric shock, frostbite, high temperature scald, flame burns and so on.
Long-term manipulation of hand-held vibration tools, such as chain saws, rock drills, hammers, picks, etc., can cause such injuries, such as arm jitter syndrome and white matter disorders. Hand with the tool for a long time vibration, but also cause damage to the blood circulation system, and the occurrence of white-finger disease. This is especially true in wet and cold environments. Due to
25 просмотров всего, 2 сегодня